- Option 1: Open start menu, find Panda Image Viewer file. Click uninstall.
- Option 2: Open the Panda Image Viewer file you've downloaded and from which you've installed.If it contains an uninstall file - run that file.
- Option 3: If still can't uninstall it, enter the control panel from start menu, choose 'uninstall program',
find Panda Image Viewer, double click to uninstall.
Option 4: Remove Panda Image Viewer, Click on your browser to show step-by-step instructions:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Settings button in the right part of the address bar.
- Click Extensions.
- In the list of installed extensions find please click the trash icon next to Panda Image Viewer Secure Search and then click Remove on the popup.
- In the left menu click Settings.
- In the section Search use the drop-down menu to change the search engine from Panda Image Viewer Secure Search to your preferred one (e.g. Google).
- Restart Google Chrome.